Friday, August 27, 2010

The Canon Review is Taking a Break

As you could probably tell if you've been following the blog, I have not been updating the site as frequently as I was in the beginning. The truth of the matter is, I've just kind of struggled to come up with new topics to write about for whatever reason. I guess I'm just a little burned out. So I have decided to take the weekend off and come back fresh on Monday. If you have any ideas for future reviews, or feedback on the blog as a whole, than feel free to share them either by leaving a comment or by sending me an e-mail at kthec2001@gmail.com. So, until Monday, I leave you with a video of Ric Flair and Gene Snitsky:

2 comments:

  1. I've got a challenge to make up for my TNA ppv challenge. I don't know if you've ever seen it, but my favorite movie of all-time is V For Vendetta. I would love to hear your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. Not only that, I will do it on Sunday. SWERVE!

    Other than that, the break is still on, at least for today and probably tomorrow, but I reserve the right to change my mind.

    ReplyDelete